Ishihara's Diary, Entry 136 (Mar.22)  

Posted by: Pori in ,

"With this we are all done with 'Voice' !"

With those words as a start,
the theme song "Natsuna" started to play and I've received a bouquet.
The feelings welled up and it was only possible to bear them
by embracing and shaking the hands of each and everyone at the set.

Thank you, everyone.
My sincerest thanks and I love you all!

When writing those words,
all the memories came back and I feel kind of lonely...
Those really have been 4 months of happiness

The 5 of us have always thought about our work,
we often came together and just talked,
about trivial things, serious things, work-related things, private things...
We've really had more than just a lot of fun together.

It was so great when we met, so sad when we bid farewell,
but for some reason I'm sure that we will meet again someday.

I'd like to dream of that day to come and advance towards that dream as of today.



Today I've said good-bye to my bangs for the first time in 3 years.

My make-up artist Imazu-san was a great help ☆
Just until before taking the pictures I had lots of pins in my hair to harden it.
It was really difficult to make that hairdo with all the wind, moisture and shadows.
Thanks a lot for always trying to make me look pretty.
Thank you very much.



Now to my good friend and stylist Ao-chan (^-^)v
She's a serious college student and already somewhat adult-like.
She also has a great sense of cleanliness always considered a certain balance when styling the 5 of us ♪
She also chose the beautiful outfit for today ☆

And the most important thing for me is that I can totally feel at ease when I'm together with Ao-chan. She doesn't get a lot of sleep and must be very tired, but her smiling face when saying good morning never changes.
When someboday is that warm and gentle, I also become all calm.
Truly, thank you <(^^)>
Please take care of me forever from now on as well ♪



Monday 9pm on March 23!!
The final episode of "Voice"
I hope you'll enjoy it★


By the way, I've already started filming for my next project!
I still can't tell you what it is, but please look forward to it (^^)
Once it gets announced, I'll once again write about it very often and also include the feelings I already had today ☆

I'll try my best!



Satomi

Written by: jyoyu.blogspot.com
Please don't post this translation anywhere else!

This entry was posted on Monday, March 23, 2009 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

Cool! Satomi already started filming her next project. Hopefully it will be another dorama.
Cos' I want to see her more and more. Never really get enough of seeing her!

Thank you for the translation!

I'm felt extremely sad when she said she have to say goodbye to the VOICE team. ;_; I do hope they'll get to work together again (because I love the VOICE team).

Great to hear that she's already started on her next project. Can't wait to find out more about it. :D

Post a Comment