Karina's Essay  

Posted by: Pori in ,

[2009-03-31]
2009 "Spring" (*^_^*)

Spring finally arrived.
It's still a little bit cold and those pollen are still bothering me,
but I'll just have to endure a little bit longer!!! |・_・)

A few days ago was the last episode of "Love Shuffle".
How was it?

I've been doing a lot of photo shootings for magazines, ads and so on ever since we've finished with the dorama.

By the way....


I know I'm late with telling you this and most of you probably already know, but as of spring I will start to work as a model for another new fashion magazine next to the Ray Magazine.

That's right, it's the new fashion magazine by Gentosha called "GINGER".

There will be a bit of my usual self, but also appear in a lot of a bit more adult-oriented casual clothes and others that give off a cool and beautiful charm.

It's the so-called "cool & casual" style?!

let's try!!!


This year is my 10th year working as model and so far it always kept being a work of progress and synergy, where I had to become a new me according to the environment and always think about stepping up my power of expression.

However!

This doesn't mean that my contract with Ray is going to end, I'll still keep working for them!! Ray is like a 2nd home to me ( ^^)Y☆

This means, that..

That there will be another magazine you are going to have to read each month! It has increased!! Laughs

I think that you will be able to see a different "Karina" in Ray and Ginger.

By the way, it will come out each month on the 23rd!!!

Thank you very much for buying it from now on.

From tomorrow on I'll also be in a new CM!!

What kind of CM, you ask?




Well,... look forward to it~ Laughs

I'll be waaaiting for your thoughts ☆



Oh, it's a bit late now for this, but..

Samurai JAPAN☆Congratulations!


see you ☆



Xxxkarinaxxx



Written by: jyoyu.blogspot.com
Please don't post this translation anywhere else!

Translation trivia:
"Samurai Japan" is how the Japanese call their national baseball team. They've recently defended their title and won the World Baseball Classics against Korea in the final.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, April 01, 2009 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment