Alarm from Meisa (2009-06-02~13)  

Posted by: Pori in ,

This is the translation of Kuroki Meisa's official blog called "Alarm from Meisa", just to make it clear to those who are confused by its title.

[2009-06-02] - (23:38)
Me too



I won't loose against mahomaho and Naomi!!!

We are still going to film the PV for a while!
Everyone is full of energy despite working since early morning ♪

I might spoil it a little, but here is 1 scene from the PV ☆

[Note: With not loosing against mahomaho and Naomi, she's referring to their hints about Meisa's new PV in the staff blog. Meisa simply also wanted to tease us a little and not let her managers have all the fun themselves. ^^ And yes, you probably already noticed, I haven't been translating the staff blog for a while now... too many updates.]

-

[2009-06-03] - (02:20)
A moment ago

We've finished the PV~!!
I've never danced so much ☆

You definitely, DEFINITELY
have to check out the song together with the PV!!

The dancers are so great and cool!!
Look forward to it ♪

-

[2009-06-04] - (11:14)
After yesterday



I've been in the theater and practicing!
Tomorrow the curtains are finally going to open~!!!

Today everyone has been focused again, went through some last things
and prepared our performance for tomorrow and thereafter.

Alright, this photo..
Guess what!!!
I got these from my wife Arimori Nami for my birthday!!
[Note: She only plays her wife in the play "Onna Nobunaga", of course.]

Aren't they cute~? ☆
I already know that I'm going to use them a lot after this season.

Arimori-san, thank you very much!

-

[2009-06-05] - (23:41)
Curtains raised!!



Tomorrow will be 2 public performances again and I have so much fighting spirit right now, it's impossible for it go away until the very last performance!!!!

I heard that those rice cookies have been made by the fans of Nakagawa Akinori...
I'm going to take one~ ☆

-

[2009-06-07] - (23:55)
Ta Daa!!!



A "Nobunaga" bathing compound!!!
Did you know that such thing exists?!
I got this from Ichinose-san during the opening day,
he plays the role of "Shibata Katsuie"!
Just as expected from our vassal!

Thank you very much.

I'll use a little bit of it when I'm tired ♪

-

[2009-06-10] - (23:55)
Plop!!



We took this photo after the end of the performance today!!
What I'm holding are the tomatoes I received from my stylist
who came to see the performance today!!
There are lots of different kinds!!
Sweet, sour and a lot more different flavors ♪

I wanted to share it a little with everyone,
but they've been so popular!!!!!

Everyone worked hard, so we needed nourishment!!

Alright, let's do tomorrow with some big fighting spirit again~!!

[Note: I didn't know a better translation than "Plop!" for "Jan!".. it's basically like "Ta Daa!", only different... uhmm...]

-

[2009-06-11] - (23:34)
Today



After the performance I had a photo shooting for 25ans!!
This is Hayashi-san who did my hair today!!!
He always does my hair fluffily and voluminous ♪

Don't miss the September edition of 25ans!!

-

[2009-06-13] - (00:02)
Crows!!!



Yabe Kyousuke-san from Crows and Maika-san who comes up with the cool dances for my PVs came to see my performance ♪

I didn't expect them to come, so I was really surprised~!

I was so happy~ ☆

I got my 2nd Crows strap from Yabe-san ♪ ♪

I'm immediately going to put it on today!


---
Written by: jyoyu.blogspot.com
Please don't post this translation anywhere else

This entry was posted on Saturday, June 13, 2009 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment