Eikura Nana's Blog (2009-06-09~14)  

Posted by: Pori in ,

[2009-06-09] - (21:42)
*ROSE*

I just returned back home after buying one of the roses I love so much.
Her name is Darling. (・∀・)
She's so beautiful!!

Oh, yeah.
I went to see the play "Onna Nobunaga".
It was incredible!
I cried while watching a play for the first time in my life.
If you have the slightest interest in watching it, you have to go at any rate!
Koko-san who played RAY in "Hitomi" is also performing.

Ah~
Such a wonderful play~

Ah~!
That's right! (・∀・)
I'm going to appear in the music video of ROCK'A'TRENCH's "Manatsu no Taiyou"!
I've said a bit about it before; I said that I'm happy and a bit embarrassed and that I would like to tell you what it is about very soon, this is the thing I've been filming back then!

Hehe (o・v・o)

-

[2009-06-13] - (16:05)
Darling

She beautifully opened like this!
She was already cute in her little previous stage, but this is beautiful too~ (・∀・)
It's great that I'm able to enjoy her different stages~ ♪
Next to her is an aroma RoomOil called PureRose.
An adult rose has a lovely aroma.
It's bewitching~ (・∀・)

ROSE*

-

[2009-06-14] - (13:34)
April Bride

I just got back from the stage greeting.
I'm happy.

I'm happy that so many guests gathered at the event.
Many many many thanks.

I was nervous, because it has been a while since my last stage greeting.
Anyhow, about one month ago I had stage greetings and interviews like every day, right?.
I'm glad that I got to dress up in such a pretty outfit, but I was still nervous about the stage greeting.

Anyway, that tension is already gone by now. (・∀・)


---
Written by: jyoyu.blogspot.com
Please don't post this translation anywhere else!

This entry was posted on Monday, June 15, 2009 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

Yay..thanx for the post

Post a Comment