Kitano Kie's Blog (2009-06-08~13)  

Posted by: Pori in ,

Note: For some reason I didn't add the high-res pictures.. I added them now.

-

[2009-06-08] - (15:45)
Info about the original stamps

Hello.

I already informed you about them before,
but the original Kitano stamps are going to be sold
for another limited period of time!!!

Actually...

This time some of the stamp sheets
are going to have an autograph and a single-word message from me!!
It's like taking part in a lottery for those who buy one. ♪

In order to let Kitano's support messages reach as many as possible...

Read the details at....> http://item.rakuten.co.jp/e-nestle/2009054/

-

[2009-06-10] - (20:01)
PR Announcement

The day before yesterday was the announcement for Pokémon! (b^ー°)

I'm very happy that I was able to meet Nakagawa Shouko acting as Kitarou (^з^)-☆Chu!!

She is a really great Oneesan and always able to bring a smile on the face of the nervous Kitano when talking to her. (`∇´ゞ

I'm very happy to be able to co-act with so many influential people in general. (≧∇≦)

Gizamimi Pichu and Pikachu are seriously cute. ☆★

A marvelous picture together with Pikachu. (-^〇^-)

He was so extremely fluffy~ ♪

I cut my hair for my next role.

-

[2009-06-12] - (12:16)
My younger brother's face *laughs*

The annoyed face of my younger brother Hibiki. *laughs*

Hibiki is my younger brother. ♪
[She makes it clear, because the kanji for "hibiki" can also mean "echo"!]

His debut. ★☆


Papa, Mama, Hibiki and I getting on a ferry to go on a trip while I'm back at my parents' home for just 1 day. (*^o^*)

I'll update again~ ε=ε=┏( ・_・)┛

-

[2009-06-12] - (17:36)
Meeh

Papa, Mama, Hibiki and a sheep.

They are so fluffy and soft! o(^-^)o

Don't shear the sheep!!

People can get close to wild sheep, because they don't have horns. (ノ>_<)ノ

-

[2009-06-12] - (19:58)
Alpacas

Everyone!!!
I have to correct something! ”(ノ>_<)ノ

Excuse me. m(_ _)m
Many people told me that wild sheep do have horns.
I have to correct what I said some time ago.

Hibiki got a better mood and even touched an animal that was standing still. (」゜□゜)」

In the photo I'm together with an alpaca. ★

The same animal like in Riko's Miraba Kesso commercial. V(^-^)V

Such cute little fluffy animals. (*^o^*)

-

[2009-06-13] - (12:39)
I'm truly sorry. (>_<)

I have yet to correct something again. (ρ_;)

Before I introduced an alpaca, but this wasn't an alpaca, it was a sheep. *sweat drop*

Now here is a real alpaca that just got shorn (゜∇゜)!!

It's been a while that I went into the nature and observe the animals, it truly was a lot of fun. (^w^)

-

[2009-06-13] - (12:40)
A horse.

I was riding on a 2,000 Yen horse. ( ̄∀ ̄)

It wasn't my first time riding a horse, but it still was a lot of fun. ♪

The name of that horse is "Basil".

He's 11 years old and a very obedient horse that is smooth to ride. ★☆

Hibiki was scared and didn't touch it at all. (≧∇≦)

The 10 minutes passed in a blink of time. o(^-^)o

-

[2009-06-13] - (12:42)
Also...

This is where we went yesterday...

It's a mother ranch. ♪

Many primary school students were there together with their families.

Mama and I were even wearing the matching clothes Papa bought for us some time ago!!

And...

Hibiki drooled on them. *laughs*

Well, it can't be helped. |( ̄3 ̄)|

On our way back we went into a hot spring and then got on a ferry again. (^O^)

I got seasick, but my happiness was at a MAX when I saw the pretty setting sun. \(☆o☆)/

Everyone!!

Take my advice and visit a mother ranch as well. ★

Please try to make a family trip to such a place by all means!!

-

[2009-06-13] - (21:58)
After about 12 years...

The mother ranch was really a lot of fun, I love dogs and the dog at the ranch was so cute (^з^)-☆Chu!!

Today, in the afternoon I went to Sea Paradise together with a friend from my home town. (^_^)v

It was so hot~ \(☆o☆)/

I bought many souvenirs for papa, mama and Hibiki, and my friend and I bought matching bracelets. ★

We had a really good time, rode with the roller coaster once, got on the Viking 4 times and got on many more other rides. (*^o^*)

It's been a while that I've been acting all cute and charged up, today I'll probably be able to sleep very well. (o^∀^o)

-

[2009-06-13] - (22:22)
Sea Paradise

Had to say bye-bye to my friend. (ノ>_<)ノ

So lonely...

Our matching bracelets are black with a squishy stars pattern. (^_^)v

We promised to each other to keep on wearing the Pleasure Land pass around our wrist until we both arrive at home. *laughs*

I can't take it off yet!!?

-

[2009-06-13] - (22:54)
A Miracle!!

This arrived at our home this morning via express delivery.

Nobody else was here, so I was the one who received it.

It was a mail for mama.

I had to pay 3010 Yen in order to get it. I wrote her a mail and she told me to open it, and so I did...

And guess what..

They are KitKat stamp stickers.

I'm so happy that my own family ordered them, too. ( ̄∀ ̄)

It's also a bit embarrassing, though. *sweat drop*

Moreover, I don't know whether it's because they are my family or they requested it, but it surprised me that they received two sheets of stamps!!!!

MOREOVER!!

Moreover it had one of the autographs I did some time ago!!?

No way... (>_<)

It really arrived at my family. (;_;)

Signed stamp stickers.

Mama: "I'm sorry to all of her fans m(_ _)m."

"However, that's really a miracle!!!!!!!!!!!" She was surprised, but I'm the most surprised one here. ^^;

I guess the staff of KitKat is probably surprised as well. \(+×+)/

Excuse me, somehow I'm bad at explaining things.

Anyway, I was surprised. (・_・;)

-

[2009-06-13] - (23:00)
Hibiki and the stamp stickers

They got eaten by him. (ノ△T)

Right now everything immediately gets eaten by him. (*_*) *laughs*

Aaaanyway~, today it was very hot, wasn't it? (;_;)

Please be careful not to get a heatstroke, okay (/_;)


---
Written by: jyoyu.blogspot.com
Please don't post this translation anywhere else!

This entry was posted on Monday, June 15, 2009 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

Wow, she cut her hair! Looking forward to her next role. Thanks HP

I really want to buy those stamps! Is it available at any post office. I may ask my friend to get it for me.

Post a Comment